Please Join Us for the Iowa Food Cooperative’s Third Annual Potluck and Business Meeting
Since launching in November 2008, your cooperative has grown to just over 600 members. Your business is making progress in a number of important areas, but more lies ahead and we need your input and help.
We highly recommend you attend this get‐together to share good food, hear how your business has been doing, and help guide the Iowa Food Cooperative into the coming year.
- Date: Sat., Nov. 5th, 2011
- Where: LaVon & Craig Griffieon Farm, 11655 NE 6th Street, Ankeny, IA 50021
- 3:30 to 5:00 pm – Tour Griffieon Farm (optional)
- 5:00 to 5:45 pm – Potluck Dinner ‐ please bring one main dish and one side dish (a salad, vegetable or dessert), plus your own table service. Drinks will be provided.
- 5:45 to 6:45 pm – Panel Discussion – What is working and where are we going?
- 6:45 to 7:30 pm – Annual Business Meeting (including elections of two new board members)
Directions To Griffieon Family Farm:
[simple_directions title="Griffieon Family Farm" lang="eng" address="11655 NE 6th Street, Ankeny, IA 50021"]