Author: David and Linda Gobberdiel
Recipe type: Dessert
- 5 cups peeled and sliced apples
- 2-4 Tblsp. Granulated sugar
- ½ cup regular rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour (can use whole wheat)
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg and cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- Place fruit in 2-quart baking dish.
- Stir in granulated sugar.
- For topping, combine rest of ingredients in a medium bowl except butter/margarine. Then cut in butter/margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes until fruit is tender and topping is golden.