Author: Weisshaar Family Farm
Recipe type: Entree
Roasting time will depend on the size of your roast. Plan on about 50 to 60 minutes per pound of meat.
- Frozen arm roast
- Vegetables of choice (potatoes, carrots, onions, mushrooms)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cover frozen roast with foil or use a roasting pan with a lid and place in heated oven for 20 minutes or until browned.
- Turn roast over, reduce heat to 350 degrees F, add 1 cup water, cover and cook for 1 hour. Check water level and add more if needed to keep the meat moist.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees F and cook for an additional hour.
- Add vegetables and cook for 1 hour, adding more water if needed to keep moist.