Welcome to 2018!
We had 191 members order 1,697 different items this cycle. Total purchases were a bit over $11,000. That’s not as big as usual, but its still 22% more than the same date last year when we had sales of $9,262.
We knew it was going to be a light cycle, but we did it mostly because of how it helped with the timing of distributions going forward. Thanks to all of you for your part in helping this happen.
Anyway, if you are getting this by email, we’ll have your products ready for you to come pick up this week. Here are some information on distribution:
1. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, please check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There’s lots of good stuff you can add to your online orders.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time will be from 9 am to noon on Saturday, Jan. 6th. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange for processing your payment.
5. It’s a GOOD IDEA to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to email@example.com.