We had 268 members order 2,150 different items this cycle, with total purchases a bit under $15,000.
The 268 members number is impressive because we’ve been running in the low 200 for some time now. And the $15K amount is about $1,300 more than same cycle sales from last year. Nice. Thank you for your orders. It may not seem important, but it’s a tangible way to help build our capacity to feed ourselves.
Anyway, we’ll have it ready for you to come pick up this week during our distributions. Here’s your instructions:
1. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, be sure to check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There are lots of good stuff you can add to your online orders.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time will be from 10:30 to noon on Saturday, April 1. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange for processing your payment
5. It’s a good idea to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to email@example.com.