Hi. If you are getting this by email, you placed an order for this week’s distribution.
We had 227 members buy 2,359 different items from 88 different producers. Sales were about $14,750, which is about what sales were last year this cycle.
Below is info regarding distribution this week. Please know we truly appreciate your using the IFC for your local food needs. It helps so many people, as well as the green world we are part of, and so we are deeply grateful.
1. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, please check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There’s good stuff you can add to your online orders.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time at our Franklin Avenue location will be from 10:30 am to noon on Saturday, Oct. 27. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday or have made other arrangements.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to email@example.com so we can arrange for processing your payment.
5. It’s a GOOD IDEA to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.