We had 194 members order 1,931 different items this cycle with total purchases at just over $13,000. That’s under what we’d like to see for this time of year.
We aren’t sure why sales haven’t grown. We are getting new people to sign up. So far this month we’ve had 26 new people, and for November it was 32. That’s 15 more than the same months last year.
We’ve got some things ready for after the first of the year that should help, like a targeted mailing to members who’ve stopped shopping. We’ll also look closer at some key places where we interact with members, like the cart-is-opening and cart-is-closing emails. Those seem to be crucial to sales; we need to see if they can be improved.
Anyway, thank you for your orders. Now it’s time to come pick up your food.
1. We usually have our alternative pick-up on Saturday following distribution, but this week it will be 10:30 to noon on Friday, Dec. 23.
2. We’ve lost Dwolla as a payment option. Sorry. We are investigating if it still might be an option because we hate those Paypal fees, but for now it’s not available.
3. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, be sure to check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There are lots of good stuff you can add to your online orders.
4. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
5. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange for processing your payment
6. It’s a good idea to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to email@example.com.