Greetings IFC members!
Our annual meeting hosted by Eric and Julie Underberg of Agricultured was held on Nov 9 – due to early winter weather we had a small but lively crowd (45) – we enjoyed great food and even better camaraderie.
You can click on the links below to see our presentations in detail – a very brief over view is bulleted below
- 44% growth in sales for 2014
- 202 new members
- 30 new producers (selling milk, cheese, dried beans, maple syrup, lots more produce to name a few of our new products)
- new staff to help manage distribution and quality of products
- 30% growth planned into 2015 budget
- possibilities for future – expand wholesale market, onsite sales, community outreach, classes for members ……
We thank our out going board members Carrie Williams, Alexander Grgurich, Dan Beougher (7 Pines Farm) , and Eli Kalke (Fieldstone Farm) for their dedication to IFC, We welcome new board members Shelene Billups, Dale Morris , Tony Thompson (New Family Farm) and Jessica Krupicka (Heritage Hill Farm ) and we look forward to working with them and all of you as IFC moves forward.
(Click through the slides below to view the annual meeting presentation and a presentation from the general manager)
Download a PDF of the annual presentation here.
Download a PDF of the manager’s report here.
See our 2014 Audit by clicking here.
On a personal note – I am now able to buy almost everything I need by shopping the coop. Shopping the coop brings me great joy because I know my dollars are going to good hard working people that really care about their products – and everything tastes so good . Many thanks to my IFC family – producers, consumers, volunteers – it takes us all!!!