- 4 hard boiled eggs peeled
- 1 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup AP flour
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs regular or Panko
- Preheat oven or air fryer to 400F.
- Set up a breading service line by putting the flour, egg, and breadcrumbs in individual bowls.
- Divide sausage into 4 even pieces and flatten to about 1/4” thick.
- Pat eggs dry, and dip each into flour, and then wrap with a sausage patty.
- Dip the wrapped egg & sausage into the beaten egg, and then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet (if baking) or into your air fryer basket.
- Either bake for 35 minutes, or until the sausage is cooked through; or air fry for 12-15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Serve with whole grain mustard.