IFC Distribution this Week – Snowstorm Options

Hello. The weather forecast isn’t looking good for what we’ll be facing come Thursday, so we need to give you a heads up on current plans.¬†

We are working with our producers to get their products delivered today (Tuesday) and tomorrow.

As for picking up, we are considering delaying the time until Friday and/or Saturday. It all depends on what what happens come Thursday.

If we get to a point where the forecasters are confident with what’s going to happen on Thursday, we’ll make a choice on what to do and let you know.¬† We’d don’t want to¬†postpone, but if it looks unsafe to drive, we will.

If we do postpone, people who¬†specified West Des Moines and Ankeny as their pick-up sites may need to come to Merle Hay Mall, and we’ll work with folks picking up in Ames on an alternative time¬†they can get their products at the regular drop off site there.

Please note:¬†Also, we’ll work with you to figure out ways we can get you your orders if the options we choose don’t work.¬†

Look for another email either late on Wednesday or first thing Thursday morning with our choices.