We had 224 members order 2,365 different items this cycle from 72 producers, with these items to be picked up at eight locations or delivered to six homes. Total purchases were right at $13,750.
We are off a week on having a distribution last year at this time, so that total is about $200 less than the average of last year’s week before and week after cycles. We’re okay with the $13,750, but our producers certainly would like it to be higher. We would as well.
Anyway, thanks for helping by ordering. We’ll have your products ready for you to come pick up this week. Here’s some instructions:
1. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, be sure to check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There are lots of good stuff you can add to your online orders.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time will be from 10:30 to noon on Saturday, July 22. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange for processing your payment
5. It’s a good idea to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to email@example.com.