We had 232 members order 2,272 different items this cycle from 75 different producers. These products will be picked up by consumers at nine locations, or they’ll be delivered to five homes.
Total purchases were about $15,300. That’s about 8% less than the total from this cycle last year, but for some reason last December’s first cycle was larger than normal, so we’re not at all concerned. So far this fiscal year (since July 1) we are at 8.5% sales growth, which is very good. And we greatly appreciate your purchasing from our producers.
Anyway, we’ll have your products ready for you to come pick up this week. Here are some information on distribution:
1. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, please check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There’s lots of good stuff you can add to your online orders.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time will be from 9 am to noon on Saturday, Dec. 9th. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to email@example.com so we can arrange for processing your payment.
5. It’s a GOOD IDEA to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.