We had a really nice cycle. We wanted $16,000 in sales. We ended up right at $16,885. Amazing. So is having 280 members place orders, which is more than we’ve had for quite some time.
So, thank you. We are so grateful for how you responded when we ask for help to reach our sales goal. We truly have incredible members, both producers and consumers.
Now it’s time to make it all happen. If you are getting this by email, we’ll have your products ready for you to this week. Here is some information on distribution:
1. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, please check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There’s lots of good stuff you can add to your online orders.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time will be from 10:30 am to noon on Saturday, Feb. 17th. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday or have made other arrangements.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to email@example.com so we can arrange for processing your payment.
5. It’s a GOOD IDEA to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.