Hi. The number of folks ordering this cycle was 259, and sales totaled about $15,500, or about 7% more than this cycle last year. Those are good numbers, especially considering we were at about $8,000 on Saturday morning. That’s $7,500 is the last two or so days, which is quite remarkable.
So, thank you very much for that bump is sales. We have incredible members, both producers and consumers.
Now it’s time to make it all happen. If you are getting this by email, we’ll have your products ready for you to this week. Here is some information on distribution:
1. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, please check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There’s good stuff you can add to your online orders.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time will be from 10:30 am to noon on Saturday, March 31st. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday or have made other arrangements.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to email@example.com so we can arrange for processing your payment.
5. It’s a GOOD IDEA to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together, we can be the change; our future is now.