Hi. If you are getting this by email, you’ve placed an order for this week’s distribution.
The number of folks ordering this cycle was 254, and sales totaled about $14,750. That’s about 90% of last year’s sales total. So, we are down this cycle, but year-to-date we are running 10% over last year. That what we budgeted for growth. We’ve got four more cycles before our fiscal year ends on June 30th. Hopefully spring is here, and we’ll see our sales grow again.
Regardless, we appreciate your purchases, and now it’s time to make it all happen. What follows is some information on what comes next, but first a heads up to our Osceola customers that pickup there is being moved to the same time (5-6:30 pm) on Friday.
The reason is Pete Woltz’s wife, Cindy, passed away last week. Pete’s store – Timber Ridge Country Market – is where we do our Osceola pick up. Services will be on Thursday of this week, and so pick up will be on Friday.
We are deeply sorry for the loss of this wonderful woman, and our thoughts are with Pete and their family. Here’s a link to her obituary.
Anyway, here’s the relevant info regarding distribution this week.
1. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, please check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There’s good stuff you can add to your online orders.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time will be from 10:30 am to noon on Saturday, April 28th. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday or have made other arrangements.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to email@example.com so we can arrange for processing your payment.
5. It’s a GOOD IDEA to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again. Let the sun shine.