We had 251 members order 2,563 different items this cycle, with 548 being transplants. Total purchases were about $17,500, which is about $850 more than same cycle sales from last year. That’s three cycles now with growth in sales over last year at this time, which is good.
Nice. Thank you for your orders. It may not seem important, but your orders are helping build our capacity to feed ourselves.
Anyway, we’ll have it ready for you to come pick up this week during our distributions. Here’s your instructions:
1. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, be sure to check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There are lots of good stuff you can add to your online orders.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time will be from 10:30 to noon on Saturday, April 29. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange for processing your payment
5. It’s a good idea to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to email@example.com.