Hi. If you are getting this by email, you’ve placed an order for this week’s distribution. Thank you for your purchases.
First off, thanks for your response to our Sunday evening appeal for help to reach $15,000 in purchases. We ended up at $14, 894. Nice. Thank you very much! Please know we truly appreciate your using the IFC for your local food needs.
Second, Valley High School’s homecoming parade will be Thursday. Means the road past Valley Church will be closed during distribution, so we are moving pick-up to Scott and Jill McBroom’s garage, which is at 704 South 26th Street, WDM. That’s about a mile east of the church. Note that Fuller Road past the church will be closed, so if you are coming from the west you’ll need another way to get to the Scott and Jill’s house.
Thanks again for your orders. Here’s the relevant info regarding distribution this week.
1. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, please check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There’s good stuff you can add to your online orders.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time will be from 10:30 am to noon on Saturday, Sept. 29. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday or have made other arrangements.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange for processing your payment.
5. It’s a GOOD IDEA to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to email@example.com.