Hi. If you are getting this by email, you’ve placed an order for this week’s distribution.
We had 227 members order this cycle. Sales totaled about $13,500, or about 20% more than the same cycle last year. That’s nice growth. Thank you. We are happy and we deeply appreciative of your purchases.
Now it’s time to make it all happen. Below is info regarding distribution this week. First, a couple of events during this week’s distribution:
- Our summer Farmers’ Market will be Thursday during distribution(4-6p) at our Franklin location. Vendors are Meadow BlazingStar honey, Mendenhall Farms eggs, Pickle Creek Herbs, Taylor’s Mushrooms, Red Barn Produce, and native plants from Prairie Landscapes.
Free cooking demo on Sat., June 23rd from 10:30a–noon at our Franklin location. The coffee’s on us; come learn to make flawless Eggs Benedict (not so difficult!) using local + seasonal ingredients from IFC producers! More info here.
1. If picking up at Franklin Plaza, check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There’s good stuff you can add to your online orders.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time will be from 10:30 am to noon on Saturday, June 23rd. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday or have made other arrangements.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange for processing your payment.
5. It’s a GOOD IDEA to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to email@example.com.
Thanks. Looking forward to seeing folks later this week.