This cycle we had 200 members order 2,080 different items with total purchases at just over $14,000, which is about $1,100 more that two weeks ago. Thank you very much for your orders. Now it’s time to come pick up your food.
Instructions come next, but PLEASE NOTE that producer products in our Franklin Retail Center have been marked down 15%! As well, offerings have been increased, including a nice selection of winter squash from Lee’s Greens and carving pumpkins from Overhome Farm. Plus, our meat case is now fully stocked with a wide selection of beef, pork, chicken and more. If you are picking up our Franklin Plaza location, be sure to check out the offerings.
1. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, be sure to check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There are lots of good stuff you can add to your online orders.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time will be from 10:30 to noon on Saturday, Oct. 22. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to email@example.com so we can arrange for processing your payment
5. It’s a good idea to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.