Save the date for our annual winter market! This event is open to all–you do not need to be a member!
Get a chance to meet the farmers, makers + food producers behind your favorite products. Know the artisans who make the gifts you give.
Locally produced food and gifts, from fresh local greens to cheese, meat to eggs, honey to beeswax candles.
A list of producers + their products at our market:
- Huber Family Farms/carrots
- Meadow BlazingStar Honey/honey and beeswax products
- Ebersole Cattle Co/beef products
- Raccoon Forks Farm/handmade soap + cloth bags + folk art from reclaimed wood + storage produce + eggs
- Lucky George/pork + soaps
- Lost Lake/cheese
- LSI Refugee Services/woven goods
- The Pet Bistro/dog + cat food and treats + gift sets
- Corazon Coffee Roasters/coffee by the mug + bags of coffee and tea, and ceramic mugs
- Herbal Bliss Soaps/soap
- Sunrise/garlic + micro-greens + Mexican folk art
- BRAISED Bone Broth Co/chicken bone broth + samples + superfood seasoning blends + gift cards
- Wild Rose Pastures/beef products + turkey
- Global Arts Therapy/soap
- Sipma Farms/storage produce
- Nosh Eatery/frozen yogurt
- Lola’s/hot sauce and drink mix gifts