Hi. If you are getting this by email, you’ve placed an order for this week’s distribution.
The number of folks ordering this cycle was 240 and sales totaled about $13,600. That’s down about $1,000 from this cycle last year. Not sure why. Could be winter’s grip, in which case spring and all the green it brings should help.
Regardless, we appreciate your purchases, and now it’s time to make it all happen. We’ll have your products ready for you; here is some information on what comes next.
1. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, please check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There’s good stuff you can add to your online orders.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time will be from 10:30 am to noon on Saturday, April 14th. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday or have made other arrangements.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to email@example.com so we can arrange for processing your payment.
5. It’s a GOOD IDEA to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again. Let the sun shine.