- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz.)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds grassfed ground beef
Mix and make balls. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped onion or substitute dried onions to taste
- 1 – 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Mix together and heat in a pan. Simmer meatballs in this sauce in a crockpot or pan and serve hot.
- Substitute your favorite spaghetti sauce for the homemade sauce.
- Make a cream sauce using 2-3 cups of cream and 1 cup grated parmesan cheese.
—Kevin and Sophie Ryan, Horsefeather Farm