Hi. If you are getting this by email, you’ve placed an order for this week’s distribution. Thank you for your purchases.
The number of members ordering this cycle was 227. Total purchases were about $14,500. Last year sales were $12,612. Means 15% growth in sales this cycle over last year’s, which is what we’ve budgeted.
So, thank you for helping reach our goal. Please know we truly appreciate your using the IFC for your needs.
Now the task is to fulfill all your orders. Here’s the relevant info regarding distribution this week.
1. If you are picking up at Franklin Plaza, please check out products available for purchase in our Retail Center. There’s good stuff you can add to your online orders. We’ll also be having our Farmers’ Market again in the parking lot.
2. Specifics on times and locations for all our sites are available with this link and to the left.
NOTE: IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME, OUR VOLUNTEERS WON’T BE READY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE PATIENT.
3. Our alternative pick up time will be from 10:30 am to noon on Saturday, August 18. If we don’t see you Thursday, we’ll assume you are coming Saturday or have made other arrangements.
4. We accept EBT cards for payment ONLY AT OUR Franklin Plaza site. If you are an EBT member and are picking up at another location, please send an email to email@example.com so we can arrange for processing your payment.
5. It’s a GOOD IDEA to check to be sure your pick-up site is correct. You can access your invoice by logging in, going to the shopping tab, and click “view in-process invoice”. If it’s not right, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.