Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 1 hour
- 5 cups peeled and sliced apples
- 2-4 Tblsp. Granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (can use whole wheat)
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg and cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Place fruit in 2-quart baking dish.
- Stir in granulated sugar.
- For topping, combine rest of ingredients in a medium bowl except butter/margarine. Then cut in butter/margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes until fruit is tender and topping is golden.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe