On Monday, October 17, sneak away for a rendezvous that’s good for you! Join holistic health and nutrition counselor Sheree Clark and chiropractor Dr. Laura Rehmer for a session that will leave you glowing the rest of the day. Sheree will demonstrate how to whip up healthy, delicious and portable lunches using raw, organic ingredients. Then Dr. Laura will share ways to love your body with soothing stretches and meditation. In just 90 minutes, you’ll be inspired to make some simple changes that can calm your mind, melt away stress—and help you live a more radiant life. Event will be held at the Hy-Vee Kitchen, at the northeast corner of I-35 and Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines from 6:30-8:00 p.m. $20 fee includes tastings.
Recipe Type: Condiment
Serves: 1 cup
Yield: one cup Equipment: Blender
- 1 cup cashews, soaked rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients except dill in high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. Pulse in dill until combined.
© 2011 Sheree Clark | Fork in the Road | www.fork-road.com
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe