|Beans and Franks||
Recipe Type: Entree
Cook time: 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours
This has cookout written all over it!
- 2 large cans pork-and-beans
- 1 cup ketchup, more or less to taste
- 1 cup brown sugar, more or less to taste
- 4 teaspoons molasses
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package no-nitrite franks, cut into bite-size pieces
- Combine all ingredients and bake at 300 degrees F for 3-4 hours, removing from oven occasionally during baking time and stirring.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe